If you have been bored of all those casino card games and want to try something new, craps can be an excellent choice. Craps is a super interesting dice game that is played in almost all the land-based and online casinos across the world. The game is easy to understand, and with a little practice, you will be able to play it like a pro!
Craps is an ancient dice game. Its roots can be traced back to the early Roman period. Since then, the game has undergone several changes and modifications and has managed to mention its charm till today!
In this article, we have covered all the basic things about playing craps online. All you need to do is read this piece until the end and head over to your favorite online casino site to enjoy the game!
The rules for both online and in-casino craps are almost similar. The only difference is that in the virtual version, you will have to press a button to roll the dice, and the dealer’s duties will be performed by the software.
You will also need an e-wallet or a credit or debit card to place your bets while playing craps online. Apart from this, almost everything remains the same.
The game of craps is played with two dice around a specially designed table. While the game is played between the player and the dealer, up to 20 people can sit at the craps and play alongside the player.
However, when it comes to online craps, the game will generally take place between you and the computer that will act as the dealer. As a player, you will have to place your bet on the total of the two dice after the dealer throws them. The objective of craps is simple. You just have to correctly guess the dice value the dealer will roll.
Here are some common craps rules you must remember:
- Every craps game begins with a “pass line” bet. In this, you bet that the total value of the dice will be 7 or 11.
- There is also an element of “don’t pass line” bets. If the dice lands on 2, 3, or 12, don’t pass line bets win.
- The first roll of the dice is called the “come-out roll.”
- On the first roll, if the two dice land on 7 or 11, the pass line bets win. On the other hand, if they land on 2, 3, or 12, then naturally, the don’t pass line bets win.
- Now here is the tricky part: if the dice lands on any other number like 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 on the come-out roll, that particular number becomes the “point” on the virtual craps table.
- Now, the gameplay will continue like before, and all the pass line and don’t pass line bets will be carried on. However, the gameplay will be changed a bit.
- Now, the dice will be rolled until it lands on the “point” number or 7.
- If the “point” number is rolled, the pass line bets win. On the other hand, if the dice lands on 7, the don’t pass line bets win.
- The game ends as soon as the dice land on either the “point” number or 7.
So there you go! That was all about online craps rules and how to play craps online. We hope you found this piece helpful and that we were able to clear your doubts about online craps. When playing craps online, always make sure to find a reliable and reputed online casino.
If you are still a bit confused and would prefer to try out the game without using real money, then you are in luck. There are a variety of online casinos that let you play craps online and understand the gameplay, bets, and payout system for free.
You can try out such sites to get the hang of online craps, and once you feel comfortable, you can play with real money!
Deposit and play craps at a reviewed and verified online casino!
Enjoy weekly promotions and extra bonuses for regular players. Join Casino Kakadu today and claim your €/$500 + 150 free spins welcome offer today!